ePaisa helps you track card, cash, and other types of payments. There's no fee to record these payment types.
If your device is without internet or data connection, you can still record transactions with ePaisa and they will be stored locally on your device until you regain connectivity. Once your device is back online, your payments will automatically sync to your ePaisa account.
Accept Payments on Smartphones/Tablets
- Tap the Payments icon and then tap Amount to add a sale amount.
- If you have an item list, tap the list icon to select the item(s) you would like to sell.
- Select the appropriate form of payment: cash or other payment. Tap Process.
- Insert or swipe the card if accepting card payments. Enter the PIN after successful swipe/insert. Transaction Success message will be displayed.
- After the payment has been recorded, you can have your customer enter an email address to receive an email receipt or a mobile number to receive a text message.