If your ePaisa card reader isn't working properly, try the following tips:
- Make sure the ePaisa app is synced with your reader via Bluetooth or your device won't be able to detect the reader.
- Try reconnecting the card reader by forgetting the device on Bluetooth settings and pairing with your device again.
- Uninstall the ePaisa app from your device and reinstall. See Apple's support site and Google's support site for instructions.
- Wipe the metal connector with a cloth. Residue can collect and prevent the reader from making a proper connection.
- Clear debris from the card reader slot with a card reader cleaning card or a paper towel folded over multiple times.
- Make sure you're using a supported device. We cannot guarantee full compatibility on a device that is not supported.
If you think your reader is broken, you can request a new reader by contacting our support staff.