- On your smartphone/tablet, Go to Home > Menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth Settings.
- Select the Bluetooth box to turn on enabling.
- On the ePaisa card reader, long press the Bluetooth button to switch on Bluetooth.
- Hold the ePaisa card reader near the smartphone. Tap Scan for devices.
- Wait for the name of the device to appear, and then tap it. Your smartphone will automatically pair.
- If the smartphone doesn't automatically pair, enter the passcode on the device and successfully pair the card reader with your smartphone/tablet.
Have more questions? Submit a request