- On your smartphone/tablet, Go to Home > Menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth Settings.
- Select the Bluetooth box to turn on enabling.
- On the ePaisa card reader, long press the Bluetooth button to switch on Bluetooth.
- Hold the ePaisa card reader near the smartphone. Tap Scan for devices.
- Wait for the name of the device to appear, and then tap it. Your smartphone will automatically pair.
- If the smartphone doesn't automatically pair, enter the passcode on the device and successfully pair the card reader with your smartphone/tablet.
- We need to go on to the settings on the application of ePaisa,then we need to select option hardware,then we have to select card reader,then detect card reader,we can see the same device name here,we need to tick the option and the pairing is completed.
Have more questions? Submit a request