Learn how to sign up for ePaisa, and review the information required to activate your account. If you have multiple businesses, learn how to setup multiple accounts.
Sign Up Online
- Go to www.epaisa.com and enter your email address, name and contact info. Click the blue Setup your ePaisa Account button.
- Select your business type from the drop-down list. Enter your business information. Click Next Step.
- You’ll be asked to input your personal and bank information and to verify your identity. When complete, click Submit.
- Enter your phone number or email address to receive a link on your email to download the ePaisa app. Keep in mind that you can sign in to multiple devices using the same email address and password.
- Tap the email or text message link to download the app to your smartphone or tablet.
Once you finish, the ePaisa Chip & PIN reader will be shipped within 3 business days, and you can immediately start accepting payments.
Information Required to Sign Up
|Date of birth||Yes|
|Indian mailing address||Yes|
|Merchant bank account||
*A bank account is required for your funds to be deposited.
Choose a Business Type
During the signup process you will have to select your business type and industry type. ePaisa will use this information to provide you with the best features to help you run your business. If you've already set your business type and would like to change it, contact us.
For a more comprehensive look at the many features available within ePaisa, view our website.